Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1531
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Playing Halo.

  2. #1532
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NFSU always reminds me of STFU

  3. #1533
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still dont know what NSFU stands for. I keep thinking its a band name.

  4. #1534
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rofl!!! ^^@ Wiseman and Cata
    NFSU = Need For Speed Underground

    and gonna get NFSU2 soon too! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #1535
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahh, of course!

    I heard recently that Sony removed the online play from Gran Turismo 4. Whats the point in buying it then?

  6. #1536
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Perhaps finally being able to play Gran Turismo with the degree of realism that was advertised for the previous game.

  7. #1537
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, they've announced a new version is coming out next year with the online play included. Although admittedly the graphics in this latest version do look spectacular.

  8. #1538
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not much of a racer.

    Liked Burnout 3 a lot, though.

    NFSU is a game I never got. Why put stickers on your car? It doesn't make sense.

    Beat Shellshock, I loved that game. Worked on Road Rage some.

  9. #1539
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I played it with my cousin and I really didn't like it. Of course I don't really like "souping" up cars, but that's just me.

  10. #1540
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Taken, I would rather play something like Mario Kart to NFSU, its still a good game at least.

    I've been hearing a lot about X-Men Legends. Anyone played / know anything about it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •